When on a camp/sleepover, each Beaver Scout will need to bring their own personal equipment (the following list is a guide, a kit list is given out for each event), they should be encouraged to find out what is necessary and pack their own kit. Packed in a rucksack or bag.
A TYPICAL LIST CONTAINS:
- Complete Uniform to be worn for trip (labelled).
- Teddy Bear or Cuddly Toy for Bedtime
- Sleeping Bag (labelled)
- Camp Blanket (labelled) optional
- Complete change of clothes (labelled) separate Polythene Bag to Separate Clean/Dirty Items (labelled)
- Pyjamas (labelled) Cutlery (labelled)
- Waterproof Coat (labelled) Large Plate Plastic (labelled)
- Personal Wash Kit (labelled) Tea Towel (labelled)
- Towel (labelled) Cereal Bowl Plastic (labelled)
- Roll Mat (labelled) Mug Plastic (labelled)
- All in a drawstring bag clearly labelled
- All Beaver Scouts are to arrive at camp/sleepover in full uniform
- Any medication is to be handed to a uniformed Beaver Leader on arrival.
- All pocket money to be handed into a uniformed leader in a labelled envelope (unless already collected)
- Beaver Scouts are to bring a packed lunch in a labelled disposable bag. Please do not include sweets/gum or fizzy drinks.
- No Gameboys or MP3 players or the like.
- No Mobile Phones.